20 de septiembre de 2011

Profile update!

Hi guys!!
Yep, I am back! (:
I had some awesome days in Cancun.... the beach was lovely! Of course, I will post some photos later.


Today I am telling so much more about me, at the beginning I was kind of scared because there are a lot of nasty people out there!


I post it on my Etsy profile:


Hi!
I am Monica Is so nice to meet you (: 
I am a 13 years old girl with a creative soul and a happy spirit, I have a little pomeranian named Remi, he is my endless company.
I am really thankful with my mother, she believes in me and I just love her, for me, she is the most amazing woman in the universe (:
I know all of us sons and daughters think that about our parents.... because it is absolutely true! 
Of course, I am a student! I know it sounds weird but I love school (;
I normally spend my time thinking and thinking... about what? I don't know! my ideas are just like random! 
I think life it's like a popsicle! You can enjoy it or not, anyway it will melt!
I really love doing handmade stuff and any kind of crafty activity! 
I think that baking and cooking is something lovely we can do! I wish I was good for baking! (:
Anyway I have butterfingers! 
I love you so much (;

Thank you for reading my profile!!



PD...


This is my 100 post! 
thank you so much for making this real!

2 comentarios:

  1. It's nice meeting you Monica! ♥ I was a little bit surprised you're 13. ♥ You have such an awesome talent! ♥

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Thanks (:
    I would love to meet more about you too! (;
    Yep... I am 13... I was a little bit scared about what you were going to think!
    Thanks so much! I love all the things you do!!!!!

    ResponderEliminar