28 de julio de 2011

| Featured Seller | Crystal Ho |

Crystal is a talented, creative Web Developer + Print Designer + Fine Artist.
Actually she works on Etsy, selling beautiful canvas cards.






------- 1. Please, Tell me how you discovered Etsy:
From a friend's laptop skin that she purchased through Etsy. I then discover that Etsy is like a treasure island.

-------- 2. What is your biggest inspiration?

My inspiration comes mostly from photo and life experiences. I go through photos of animals and find the ones that I can connect with. Each drawing represents a exploration of my inner being. They are reflections of self. 


--------3. What would you like to do in the future?

To have a home studio where I can have space to hold art classes, to work on web/graphic design, and of course, to draw!


--------4. What does handmade mean to you?


Handmade is a way of communication. It is valuable because handmade item is part of the artist's soul. It is personal. It's a gateway to communicate with the artist. It's a moment the artist wants to share. 

--------5. Can you tell us about a funny experience you had while working?

In my first carfare art fair under the rain, I found out that my patio umbrella is smaller than I thought and I end up setting up my booth under a bus stop. 



   Some of Crystal's work as an fine artist:













Some of Crystal's work as a web developer:






Thanks a lot Crystal, 
for being the first Featured Seller in The handmade blog.
We hope to see you again soon!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario